After having decided to plant peony flowers, planting and caring peonies are the next steps. As a matter of fact, garden is needed near our home because we also need green area. In the big city, we never find big green area again. All places are full with high buildings. We must care of our earth by having garden in the home area. There are some flowers that we can plant there. One of them is peony. Peony is beautiful plant and you must know the way to plant this plant. Here are some requirements for peony plant:
- Peony only grows best in cool climate. But, you who are in area that has hot climate can still plant peonies. Peony only blooms well in the period of winter season.
- Peony grows in full sun. It can tolerate some lights afternoon shade too.
- Peony only grows in good soil. Providing best soil with organic compost will make your peony grows in good way.
- Peony flowers need good drainage and neutral soil PH or at least pH 7.0.
- When you plant peony in the garden, please make sure that you plant away your peony from shrubs and large trees.
- Choosing best location to plant peonies will be important for you to get best quality of peony plants. Please make sure that you know the requirement for the planting hole.
Planting some peonies in the garden needs extra caring. It is important to not give fertilizer to the soil who has direct contact with the root. You need to care of the feeding time and watering your peonies. There are some others flowers that you can plant in your garden. Flower will make your home looks different. It can add aesthetic in your home too. Each of flowers has different way to plant and care so you better search the detail information about the plant first before you choose to plant the flowers.